Sunday, October 02, 2005

MirrorMask

Αντιγραφή απο το wired.

"What I wanted from MirrorMask is to connect the fantasy to real human life. Films about fairies and hobbits mean absolutely nothing to me. I'll never meet a hobbit. It will never be an issue in my life. But a film about someone who needs to believe in fairies can be fascinating. What drives that person, what's the problem, what's happened in their brain to make them believe? That stuff is fascinating and wonderful. But a film about fairies couldn't be more uninteresting to me."

1 Comments:

Blogger seabiscuit said...

Εμένα καλό μου φάνηκε να συμφωνούσα, αλλά μετά κατάλαβα ότι δεν τό 'χω. Μπορεί να μην δεις πότε σου ένα hobbit να το ρωτήσεις τι έφαγε για πρωινό, αλλά μια ιστορία είναι μία ιστορία όπως και 'να χει...

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home